James Michael Construction subdivision, managed by Daniel Miller, is a full-service general contracting company with over 10 years of experience providing construction services in the Sydney metro area.
We deliver projects both large and small on the proposed schedule and within budget specifications.
James Michael Construction subdivision employs the services of local, specially-skilled subcontractors, assistants, and construction professionals. We are full insured and bonded, and have a project manager on site during the construction process.
- New Construction and Additions
- Renovations and Restorations
- Custom Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Medical and Dental Tenant Improvement
- Whole House Remodelling (Kitchen, Bathroom, Etc.)
- Basement Finishing
- Interior and Exterior Painting
- Flooring (Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Stone)
Project Management Services
- Assistance sourcing an architect or engineer for your project
- Inspection of the current site and/or structure for existing conditions that may affect the future design or construction costs
- Forecast of possible change orders due to concealed conditions, age of the structure, etc. and budget planning
- Identification of other necessary repairs or modifications which would be best tackled concurrently with your planned project
- Work with you to establish realistic budgets and schedules
- Determine the bottom line in terms of budget vs. feasibility. Essentially, what can and can’t be done within the allocated budget
- Review all costs with you and their impact on the project prior to making decisions at each stage of development
- Review and select architects, subcontractors, vendors, and suppliers as they are required
- Review the architectural drawings and construction documents with you to ensure they comply with your design goals
- Facilitate the communication between the architect, subcontractors, vendors, and you to prevent potential problems
- Ensure successful completion of the project within the predetermined budget and schedule